INSTRUMENTAL & VOCAL TUITION
Prices (May 2019)
Private Instrumental & Vocal Lessons
£17.50 = 30 minutes
£26.25 = 45 minutes
£35.00 = 60 minutes
Group Vocal Lessons (Up to 6 in a group)
Level 1 (Age 7 - 11) 09:15 - 10:00
£10.00 = 45 minutes
Level 2 (Age 11 - 14) 10:00 - 11:00
£15.00 = 60 minutes
GSCE Music Support and/or Grade 6 RSL - Level 3
(Age 14 - 16) 11:00 - 12:00
£15.00 = 60 minutes
All lessons take place at our Family Home Studio in Flint Cross, Nr Royston (SG8 7PZ)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of becoming a Layston Music Client/Student
* Fees for each half term are payable in FULL and to be received ON or BEFORE the first lesson of each half term.
* You will be invoiced half-termly in advance for your PRIVATE & GROUP lessons. Weekly payments are at the discretion of Layston Music's Centre Manager (Talena Cuthbert)
* All weeks must be paid for whether you/your child attends or not.
* Please notify & book holidays at least 6 weeks in advance or at the beginning of a half term.
**You MUST give 48 hours notice to cancel an AD-HOC session, otherwise FULL SESSION FEE will be charged.**
*There is a one-off registration fee of £2.00 per student payable on or before first lesson.
*Please give us 1 month (4 weeks) notice to “give-up” your music/vocal lessons & leave Layston Music
CLASSES & PERFORMANCES
* Students must inform Layston Music of any illness or condition which may effect their ability to participate in the scheduled musical activities in the lessons - the lesson plans can then be changed in accordance to the students needs.
* Layston Music expect ALL students to show due respect and manners to ALL staff & fellow students at all times.
* Layston Music gives you the opportunity to perform at our two annual shows - Winter & Summer. Please inform Layston Music if you are unable to perform as schedules are made well in advance.
PHOTOGRAPHS & VIDEO
* By having lessons, permission must be given for Layston Music to publish photographs/videos involving yourself/your child in our classes & performances.
If for any reason this is not possible, you MUST inform us.